Thank you to those who helped with the setup this past Saturday!!!! Your dedication to the Temple is exemplary. And thank you to June Fujioka for helping me put the lunch together!
Thank you very much to YABA for setting up the rice into (23) barrels and the initial washing on Wednesday evening!
Schedule for the rest of the week:
Friday: 12/9/11 – 7:30pm
- Rinse rice barrels – (need help commitments on this)
- Final setup items around the temple.
Saturday: 12/10/11 – 5:30am
- Startup Team: Boilers – Kay, Eric, Joe, Dale
- Start Cooking Rice 6:30am (or whenever the ladies are ready)
- Ladies preparing the worker’s lunch will need help!
Note: Cleanup is expected to occur Saturday evening so even if you must leave for outside activities, it would be appreciated to return to the temple to help with Cleanup.
Also note that Mr Iseda will continue to accept mochi and okasane orders through the week.