Treasure #1: Veggie Grill
To celebrate the Three Treasures, the Venice Hongwanji Buddhist Temple has three restaurant fundraisers planned over the next three months. The first will be at the Veggie Grill in El Segundo on Monday, April 2, from 5pm to 10pm. Present this this flyer and VHBT will receive 50% of your food & beverage purchase.
Directions to Veggie Grill
Veggie Grill is located about 1.5 miles south of LAX in the Plaza El Segundo shopping center, off Sepulveda Blvd between El Segundo Blvd and Rosecrans Ave. There is a Best Buy and a Whole Foods Market, Salt Creek Grille, and a Marmalade Cafe in the same shopping center.
If you are coming southbound on Sepulveda:
- After you pass El Segundo Blvd, you’ll see a golf course on the left.
- Turn left on Hughes Way, which is the stop light just past the golf course.
- Turn right on Allied Way (next stop light).
- The Veggie Grill will be in a small cluster of shops on the left. Turn left into the parking lot and drive straight to the back.
If you are coming northbound on Sepulveda:
- After you pass Rosecrans Ave, turn right on Park Place, which is right after you cross a set of train tracks.
- Follow Park Place around to the back, and it will turn into Allied Way.
- You will see a small cluster of shops on the right, with The Counter restaurant closest to the street.
- Turn right into the parking area and go straight to the back. The Veggie Grill will be at the end on your right.